Chiltern Challenge 2019 – 100km, 50km, 25km – Walk, Jog or Run
Push Yourself Further – 27/28 July 2019
NEW FOR 2019! This fantastic 100km circular route will showcase the best of the Chilterns and surrounding areas. You’ll walk, jog, or run along three of the South’s most iconic trails the Ridgeway, Icknield Way and Chiltern Way starting and finishing in Henley-on-Thames. You will venture through nature reserves, under forests, along ancient footpaths and of course up some of the Chiltern’s famed hills – it is a route with a huge amount if variety and varied landscapes which will amaze you.
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
- Join as Individual or Team
- 106km Full Island Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
For more information: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/chiltern-challenge
July 27, 2019
Full Challenge £15 and £595 fundraising commitment
Half Challenge £10 and £395 fundraising commitment
Quarter Challenge £5 and £245 fundraising commitment
Mixed Funding Options are also available
All of our fundraising events have a minimum fundraising pledge and in some cases additional fees passed on from the organiser
To register please follow the link below - Follow the links to 'Another Charity' and "The Ehlers-Danlos Support UK" will be listed on the form on the next page.Register Now