Isle of White Challenge 2019 – 100km, 50km, 25km – Walk, Jog or Run
Push Yourself Further – 4 /5 May 2019
Great challenges need great settings – Walk, Jog or Run the Island’s stunning Coastal Path on the first instalment of the Ultra Challenge Series. Join 2,000 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge over the Bank Holiday weekend. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support.
Push yourself further – 106km Full Island Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
- Join as Individual or Team
- 106km Full Island Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
For more information: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/isle-of-wight-challenge
May 4, 2019
Isle of White
Full Challenge £15 and £595 fundraising commitment
Half Challenge £10 and £395 fundraising commitment
Quarter Challenge £5 and £245 fundraising commitment
Mixed Funding Options are also available
All of our fundraising events have a minimum fundraising pledge and in some cases additional fees passed on from the organiser
To register please follow the link below - Follow the links to 'Another Charity' and "The Ehlers-Danlos Support UK" will be listed on the form on the next page.Register Now