London 2 Brighton Challenge 2019 – 100km, 50km, 25km – Walk, Jog or Run
Push Yourself Further 25/26 May 2019
Over the May Bank Holiday 3,000 intrepid adventurers will Walk, Jog, or Run an epic 100km from Capital to Coast setting out from Richmond on Thames, with full support & great hospitality all the way to the finish line. Now in it’s 8th year the London 2 Brighton Challenge has become one of the UK’s greatest endurance events – and will raise over £1.5 million. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support – you can do it! Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
For more information: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/london-2-brighton-challenge
May 25, 2019
London to Brighton
Full Challenge £15 and £595 fundraising commitment
Half Challenge £10 and £395 fundraising commitment
Quarter Challenge £5 and £245 fundraising commitment
Mixed Funding Options are also available
All of our fundraising events have a minimum fundraising pledge and in some cases additional fees passed on from the organiser
To register please follow the link below - Follow the links to 'Another Charity' and "The Ehlers-Danlos Support UK" will be listed on the form on the next page.Register Now