South Coast Challenge 2019 – 100km, 50km, 25km – Walk, Jog or Run
Push Yourself Further – 31/1 Sept 2019
Take on some of England’s finest scenery as a Walk, Jog, or even a Run! It’s up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the South Downs Way with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil’s Dyke, welcome rest stops, ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an 100km amazing journey that you’ll never forget…
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
- Join as Individual or Team
- 106km Full Island Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
For more information:https://www.ultrachallenge.com/south-coast-challenge
August 31, 2019
South Downs Way
Full Challenge £15 and £595 fundraising commitment
Half Challenge £10 and £395 fundraising commitment
Quarter Challenge £5 and £245 fundraising commitment
Mixed Funding Options are also available
All of our fundraising events have a minimum fundraising pledge and in some cases additional fees passed on from the organiser
To register please follow the link below - Follow the links to 'Another Charity' and "The Ehlers-Danlos Support UK" will be listed on the form on the next page.Register Now