Thames Path Challenge 2019 – 100km, 50km or 25km
Push Yourself Further – 7/8 September 2019
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England’s greatest river – most will be walking, many will jog, some will be running, and all will have a special reason to push themselves. Our full 100km route heads upstream from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful scenery all the way to Henley.
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
- Thames Bridges Trek Option
For more information: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/thames-path-challenge
September 7, 2019
Full Challenge £15 and £595 fundraising commitment
Half Challenge £10 and £395 fundraising commitment
Quarter Challenge £5 and £245 fundraising commitment
Mixed Funding Options are also available
All of our fundraising events have a minimum fundraising pledge and in some cases additional fees passed on from the organiser
To register please follow the link below - Follow the links to 'Another Charity' and "The Ehlers-Danlos Support UK" will be listed on the form on the next page.Register Now