Whether you consider yourself a beginner or a pro, gaming online is a great way to stay connected with friends and family – and you can raise money for The Ehlers-Danlos Support UK at the same time!
Step 1: Decide if you want to take on a solo or a team challenge.
Step 2: Choose your challenge. You could, for example:
- Take your time livestreaming yourself playing a game of your choice.
- Set up a speedrun, showing off how fast you can complete your favourite game or level.
- Hold a tournament with other streamers or friends in a multiplayer game.
Step 3: Set a date for your gaming challenge.
Step 4: Create a fundraising page – we recommend Tiltify!
Step 5: Start gaming, streaming and get sponsored!
Promote your challenge online
Use your social media platforms to promote your event in the run up to, and during, your challenge. We can provide you with our logo and other imagery – just contact the fundraising team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to play safe!
- Please ensure the game you’re playing is age appropriate for everyone taking part in the event. You can consult PEGI guidelines to check if the game you’re playing is suitable.
- If you’re taking part and you’re under 18, please make sure you have consent and supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Take regular breaks. If you’re planning to stream for a long time, make sure to not overdo yourself. If you’re streaming a marathon, maybe have other people prepared to take over from time to time!
- Stay hydrated and eat healthy snacks.
- If you feel uncomfortable, unwell or for some reason can’t go ahead with your gaming event, then stop! Put your welfare and needs first.